Quality Engineer / Continuous Improvement
Tree Composites is looking for a Quality Engineer or Continuous Improvement Engineer to bring the quality of our composite joint to the next level. Are you looking to grow your expertise in a leading role that combines defining quality procedures, quality control on the manufacturing floor and continuous improvement of our product then we are looking for you!
Tree Composites aims to provide solutions to accelerate offshore wind deployment by a factor nine. How? By designing and manufacturing composite joints for offshore wind foundations. We are a start-up company, founded in 2020 to bring our disruptive technology originating from TU Delft research to the market. Our office can be found in The Buccaneer, the offshore & energy accelerator in Delft. Our current production facility is in Bergen op Zoom.
To ensure the continued quality of every test specimen and commercial joint we create, we would like to add an experienced Quality Engineer to inspire & train the complete team. Your future goal will be to ensure the quality of the composite joints to be used in the offshore wind foundations.
- -Organize & improve upon current QA/QC policies & systems within the company;
- -Development of the digital quality management system;
- -Hone the culture within the company with quality as top priority;
- -Ensure quality of our composite joints for development and commercial purposes;
- -Bachelors or Master degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Preferably 3-7 years of working experience of which at least 3 years relevant experience in quality management, QA/QC or comparable.
- -Familiar or experienced with ISO 9001.
- -Experience with composite manufacturing and/or offshore (wind) industry is preferred
- -You are flexible and independent able to partially create your own job description: you will be most knowledgeable on this subject.
- -You like to instruct & educate others.
- -You are fluent in English, proficiency in Dutch is preferred.
- -A valid European Union work permit is required for this position.
What we offer
- -A meaningful job in a sustainable company that is working to accelerate the energy transition.
- -A fun place to work in an informal, young team that enjoys what they’re doing
- -The possibility to grow within a growing company and develop the skills you need.
- -28 holiday days, pension & market competitive salary
We believe that diversity drives innovation. We aim for a team with lots of different voices, inherent or acquired. Accelerating the energy transition is too important to be left to one type of idea. Please send your resume accompanied by a letter of motivation to Eline.Spek@treecomposites.com