Tree Composites is looking for a Production Engineer who can bring our designs to life. Are you passionate about composite manufacturing? Do you prefer a job which combines desk work with hands-on work on the production floor? Do you want to grow your skills and develop yourself as a professional? Then we might be looking for you.
Tree Composites aims to provide solutions to accelerate offshore wind deployment by a factor nine. How? By designing and manufacturing composite joints for offshore wind foundations. We are a start-up, founded in 2020 to bring our disruptive technology from TU Delft research to the market. Our office can be found in The Buccaneer, the offshore & energy accelerator in Delft. Our current production facility is in Bergen op Zoom.
The coming years, we will continue work on R&D projects, creating high quality joints to be tested by the research group at the TU Delft. And we will be working on commercial projects to develop our technology and grow as a company. For this position, we expect you to work 50/50 between Delft & Bergen op Zoom.
- Supervising the production for our projects;
- Assiston production preparations;
- Ensure that we learn and improve from every step we take along the way;
- Support the automation & upscaling of our production procedure;
- Bachelors or Master degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Starter or 1-3 years of working experience preferably in composite, offshore (wind) industry, or anywhere you’ve learned skills you can put to good use
- In possession or willing to develop hands-on skills with composite manufacturing
- Experience in CAD modelling and experience with coding are nice to haves
- You are a strong communicator
- You are fluent in English, proficiency in Dutch is preferred
- A valid European Union work permit is required for this position
What we offer
- A meaningful job in a sustainable company that is working to accelerate the energy transition.
- A fun place to work in an informal, young team that enjoys what they’re doing
- The possibility to grow within a growing company and develop the skills you want and need.
- 28 holiday days, pension & market competitive salary
We believe that diversity drives innovation. We aim for a team with lots of different voices, inherent or acquired. Accelerating the energy transition is too important to be left to one type of idea. Please send your resume accompanied by a letter of motivation to Eline.Spek@treecomposites.com