Tree Composites is looking for a part-time office manager. Are you a Mrs. or Mr. Fix-it, a first-class organizer who is looking for the flexibility and fun that come with the work in a technical start-up, then we are looking for you!
Tree Composites aims to provide solutions to accelerate offshore wind deployment by a factor nine. How? By designing and manufacturing composite joints for offshore wind turbine jackets. We are a start-up company, founded in 2020 to bring our disruptive technology originating from TU Delft research to the market. Our office can be found in The Buccaneer, the offshore & energy accelerator in Delft.
Currently we have a team of 14 smart people who need their salaries paid, their paperwork done, the company car serviced et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. This work is now being done by our founder, who would like to free up more of his time to invest in the team.
Your main responsibilities
- Maintaining and organizing the office – order office supplies, help keep our plants alive;
- Adminstrative support – e.g. bookkeeping, pay invoices & expenses, prepare payroll;
- Support our team – e.g. organize travel, company cars, meetings, company events;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- You have solid knowledge of MS office + the ability to learn how to use new software quickly
- You are a top notch organizer. Whatever it is: you get it done.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, at least proficient in Dutch
- You are flexible and get energy from picking up a variety of tasks.
- You are able to work independently and to make yourself indispensable by arranging the things we didn’t even know needed arranging before you came along.
- -A valid European Union work permit is required for this position.
What we offer
- A meaningful job in a sustainable company that is working to accelerate the energy transition.
- A fun place to work in an informal, young team that enjoys what they’re doing
- A 0.4 FTE job with flexible hours
- The possibility to grow within a growing company and develop the skills you need.
- 28 holiday days, pension & market competitive salary
We believe that diversity drives innovation. We aim for a team with lots of different voices, inherent or acquired. Accelerating the energy transition is too important to be left to one type of idea. Please send your resume accompanied by a letter of motivation to Eline.Spek@treecomposites.com